Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nonsense Layouts


Here are two pages I made from this month's Nonsense Collection. Sorry it's not clearer, the weather isn't giving us great sunny days for optimal picture taking! If I keep waiting for ideal conditions, I'm afraid we may be into July before I'd be able to get these up, it's been a sad start to our June to say the least! Because they're not super clear you can't really see my journaling, but I followed the curve along the second page and wrote a bit about our day along the right side. I made a mistake in my writing so I covered it up with a flower from the Prima Deluxe Mix bag, but everything else is from this month's kit. The other flowers and birds/branches were cut from the patterned paper, the title was done with the coper rub-ons, designer eyelets were used in the center of the flowers and the Say It in Crystals were used to give a little sparkle!

No comments: